VISION DRIVEN ARTISTS
March 2018 – Present
2018 SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN:
1. Event/Program Outreach
- Devise marketing strategy to make free professional development workshops reach and be accessible for systemically marginalized communities.
- Connect and collaborate with organizations that share similar mission and vision.
2. Social Media Engagement/Website Update
- Understand the needs of Philadelphia-based artists and arts organization and key SEO terms.
- Share tools and resources in precise, culturally sensitive way.
- Build out and organize artist community interactions in Facebook Groups: Artist Resources and Artist Presents.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of social media platforms to reach and sustain audience.
3. Quarterly Newsletter
- Design quarterly newsletter for readability, accessibility, and effectiveness.
- Determine how to best utilize newsletter to help share resources and events.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES:
SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMPLES:
The Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance and Vision Driven Artists present a free information session and grant writing workshop on May 30th at 2pm at the Chamber of Commerce. This session will help you navigate the Project Stream application process and timeline, and hone your grant writing skills through a hands-on workshop led by Brittany Campese and Kristal Sotomayor of Vision Driven Artists. We encourage you to begin working on your application prior to the session. Please bring anything you've completed to the session as there will be time for you to receive personalized feedback. Can't attend in person? Register for a "video recording" ticket on Eventbrite to receive a recording of the presentation. Link in description!!
EMAIL MARKETING EXAMPLE:
MARKETING PLAN OUTCOME:
- Established the Vision Driven Artists Facebook Page.
- Formed partnerships with local people of color driven non-profit organizations.